[Xymon] Menu list is all text

John Tullis john at executech.com
Wed Dec 13 14:46:21 CET 2017

I have customized my environment so it won't look the same as yours but source on www.xymon.com shows this:

<!-- Styles for the Xymon body --><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/gifs/xymonbody.css">
<!-- Styles for the menu bar --><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/menu/xymonmenu-blue.css">

Check the web root/menu to make sure xymonmenu-blue.css exists.

I also recommend looking at the css for that element. Right click on one of the menu items and click Inspect. That will tell you which css file to look at. Check that the case file exists in the menu folder.

When I migrated from Hobbit to Xymon, I had to fix a lot of css although, a lot of it was custom code. Hopefully this gives you somewhere to start.