Menu list is all text

Ian Diddams didds3 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 10:55:25 CET 2017

 Ive recently installed 4.3.28.

Ive copied over various files from the existing 4.2.3
I now notice that the main view and any sub pages all have what I would expect from the top level menu - Views/Reports/Administration/Help.  those menus all drop down as normal displaying sub categories below them

But if/when i then open a particular alert (any individual server's alert eg conn) I then get the top menu displayed all in text, with all the options visible also, but no format.  So what I see  is

Reports:  Event log Report |  Top Changes |  Availability Report |  Snapshot Report |  Config Report |  Config Report (Critical) |  Metrics Report |  Ghost Clients |  Notification Report Acknowledgements
Administration:  Find host |  Acknowledge alert |  Enable/disable |  Edit critical systems
Help:  About Xymon |  Installing Xymon |  Configuring Monitoring |  Configuring Alerts |  Critical systems |  Known problems |  Tips and Tricks |  Custom graphs |  Xymon man-pages

Anybody know how I get that back to the normal menu?  Im guessing its one of the files Ive copied from the "old" setup to the "new" ?  (ocntents of etc basically I suspect)
didds