[Xymon] Patch for CLASS not working as expected

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 14:54:34 CET 2017

A quick Google showed me the patch is listed here:
http://lists.xymon.com/archive/2016-February/043015.html
As:
http://lists.xymon.com/pipermail/xymon/attachments/20160210/da9f93a9/attachment.bin
Simply save that file as e.g. attachment.txt and open with a text editor to
verify that it is indeed the patch as I did.

Regards,
SebA