[Xymon] Xymon Notes Editor

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 07:14:54 CET 2017

Ok...I found several things that needed some love.  It's not perfect but it
does at least run for me.  The instructions could use a bit of improvement
as well.   I'm not 100% sure which code notes path is legit...may take a
little playing.  The new code is on github (https://github.com/solitaryr/
xymon_notes).  If I can find the time, I'll see what I can do to improve
it...especially in regards to better integration into the Xymon ecosystem.
I may even see what it might take to integrate directly into Xymon instead
of an add-on...but C is a distant memory...

=G=