[Xymon] Custom Graphs with 60 seconds step in rrd file.

Jimmy Aulestia jimmy.aulestia at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 06:07:58 CET 2017

Hi,

I need to change 300 seconds to 30 seconds interval in the rrd file. With this file i will have a custom graph and  60 seconds interval

1) I try with the rrddefiniions.cfg, but don' work the file is recreated with step = 300

[test]
-s 60
RRA:AVERAGE:0.1:1:120
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:5:576
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:30:576
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:120:576
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1440:576

2) i try rrdtool rrdtune --step = 60 test.rrd but there is not this option in my rrdtune command

Is there another procedure to change step to 60 seconds for a custom script/graph?
Thanks,