[Xymon] Graph lines for disk and memory showing gaps

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Aug 9 15:50:30 CEST 2017

Can you show an example/screencap of a graph with the gaps? Do all servers
and/or disks have gaps at the same time? How big are the gaps - one or two
5-minute sample size, or much larger?

The Windows disk usage message is parsed by different code to that which
parses the UNIX and Linux "df" output. That might have something to do with
it.

Is 4.3.25 in use on all Xymon servers?

Check the Xymon logs for error messages. Perhaps the RRD parser is crashing.

It's possible that the "df" output is sometimes not parseable by the RRD
parser, and so the data is ignored. Can you show the [df] section from the
client data during one of the gaps, and at another time when there are no
gaps?