[Xymon] Multiple graphs for one test

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Mon Apr 24 23:53:10 CEST 2017

Add a line in xymonserver.cfg named GRAPHS_testname="graph1, graph2, ..."

TL;DR

I believe you just need to add a "GRAPHS" line that describes which graphs you want to show (you should already have them defined in your graphs.cfg file.  I actually use the terabithia rpms which leverages the include files under the .d folders.  This is not special for that build but saves me having to remember to set it up.  For example, I have a test named ssdbbasic...I have a file graphs.d/ssdbbasic.cfg that contains my graph definitions and a file xymonserver.cfg.d/ssdbbasic with the following :

GRAPHS_ssdbbasic="ssdbbasic,ssdbbasic1"

TEST2RRD+=",ssdbbasic=ncv"

SPLITNCV_ssdbbasic="*:GAUGE"

You can even split out your rrd definitions if you need (to make them manageable)

=G=