[Xymon] Monitoring mailq

Zoltan Forray zforray at vcu.edu
Mon Apr 24 17:43:34 CEST 2017

I inherited Xymon from a now retired co-worker.  Now I have a request to
monitor the mailq on a new box and I seem to have missed that in the
brain-dump/transfer from the retiree.

So, how do you activate the mailq info on a Linux client/server?  Where can
I find the latest Xymon client for an RHEL6 system?

--
*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator