[Xymon] Alert exclusions and Boolean processing

Boldt, David dboldt at usgs.gov
Wed Sep 21 23:54:15 CEST 2016

I have a display group where I would like to ignore alerts for a specific
test on a specific host.

It appears that the following definition

DISPLAYGROUP=%My\sGroup EXHOST=myhostname EXSERVICE=mytest COLOR=red

excludes all of the tests run on "myhostname" as well as all of the
"mytest" tests run
on the other hosts in that group.

How do I arrange for these test exclusions to be logical ANDs?

--
                                         -- David Boldt
                                            <dboldt at usgs.gov>

  "It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government
    except all the others that have been tried."
    --Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)