[Xymon] disk graph page limits total file systems

EDSchminke at Hormel.com EDSchminke at Hormel.com
Thu May 19 15:16:34 CEST 2016

Ron,

Thanks for your reply... I find that unlikely for a number of reasons:

1) I'm seeing nothing in the xymon logs about messages being truncated
2) I can see the entire message on the xymon server, and the file systems
I'm expecting to see graphed are in the message but are not being
graphed... on the disk page
3) The file systems ARE graphed, but the graphs don't appear on the disk
page... all filesystems are appearing on the trends page.

JC (or anyone else)----

Could you suggest to me a way to run the portion that actually generates
that page in a debug mode so I can see whats happening?  As a command on a
terminal, for example?

Additional suggestions and questions are welcome!

Thanks,
Erik

Erik D. Schminke | Associate Systems Programmer
Hormel Foods Corporation | One Hormel Place | Austin, MN 55912
Phone: (507) 434-6817
edschminke at hormel.com | www.hormelfoods.com

Maybe it's to do with the sending msg size?