[Xymon] 4.3.26 build fail

Richard Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:12:58 CET 2016

The attachment.bin from that link is 115 lines, but does not have a newline
at the end of the 115th line.  There have been a lot of versions of "patch"
commands, and not all of them may be equally tolerant.

You could try getting a fresh copy of attachment.bin, and then modifying it
by adding the newline
echo >>attachment.bin

and then using that.

I don't recall having any problems, but I'm working on a Mac, which may
have a different version of "patch" than what you're using.