[Xymon] 4.3.26 build fail

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Fri Mar 18 15:32:32 CET 2016

Do you have openssl_devel installed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Matthew Daubenspeck
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 8:45 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] 4.3.26 build fail

I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but trying to compile 4.3.26
fails:

gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-unused -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DLINUX -I/home/xymon/xymon-4.3.26/include  -o
xymonnet -Wl,--rpath, xymonnet.o contest.o httptest.o httpresult.o
ldaptest.o dns.o dns2.o httpcookies.o -lcares  ../lib/libxymontime.a
../lib/libxymoncomm.a  -lssl -lcrypto   ../lib/libxymon.a -lpcre
contest.o: In function `setup_ssl':
/home/xymon/xymon-4.3.26/xymonnet/contest.c:486: undefined reference to
`SSLv3_client_method'
Makefile:33: recipe for target 'xymonnet' failed
make[1]: *** [xymonnet] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/xymon/xymon-4.3.26/xymonnet'
build/Makefile.rules:102: recipe for target 'xymonnet-build' failed
make: *** [xymonnet-build] Error 2

Any suggestions?