[Xymon] How Xymon invokes an SSH connection to the Client?

Agege cs at agege.com
Mon Mar 14 01:39:39 CET 2016

Thank you Adams,

In this scenario, I am investigating Xymon server-and-several-clients installation someone already already made.

How do I determine if the Xymon server is getting data from clients via Xymon protocol or via SSH protocol.

And is Xymon protocol equals to port 1984?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks,
Toyin Orokotan
Linux System Admin.