[Xymon] combotests and pages

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue Mar 8 19:03:14 CET 2016

On 3/7/2016 11:26 AM, Jason Brockdorf wrote:
- snip -
> 			Web/http	LDAP		DB
> 			==============================
> Production		(green)		(green)		(green)
> Test			(yellow)	(green)		(red)
> Development		(green)		(green)		(green)
>
> . . . I cannot figure out how I would make it so the clicking
> on a "test" for a "host" would take me to a subpage instead.  There's not
> much documentation in the combo.cfg or hosts.cfg man pages regarding how it
> works.

I don't think this is possible with the stock implementation of
xymongen. But, you may be able to hack something in.

The links under the "bubbles" are to svcstatus.sh. You should be able to
replace that CGI with one of your own which implements a branch.
   if host is magic
   then do my thing
   else do the normal thing

John Thurston    907-465-8591