[Xymon] how to modify columns in Xymon dashboard

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Thu Mar 3 22:21:33 CET 2016

On 3/3/2016 11:35 AM, Toyin Orokotan wrote:
> . ..
> Please can you tell me which configuration file do I need to modify in Linux and Windows Client. In order to see new column names in Xymon Dashboard and whenever IPv6 if it's enabled in either Linux or Windows environment.

No, I'm sorry I can't.

Your question is too broad for "see new column names". Many things
control how tests are displayed and what names are used. If you can
describe which test you would like to appear under which column name, we
may be able to help you.

I can't help you with your IP6 question because I'm not running any IP6.
Someone with a more modern network may be able to help.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration