[Xymon] Separating alternate pageset

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Thu Jun 30 08:35:52 CEST 2016

Hello,

-----
See if you can publish your alternate page set on an apache vhost. You could then prevent the external users from reaching your primary vhost.
-----

I tried this already but didn’t' succeed (could be depending on my setup). At this time I don't really know how to configure this; think I have a try-and-error phase in front of me....

Regards
Christian

Christian Becker
IT-Services

Christian.Becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Mittelrhein-Verlag GmbH
August-Horch-Straße 28
D-56070 Koblenz
Verleger und Geschäftsführer: Walterpeter Twer
Reg.-Gericht Koblenz HRB 121
Finanzamt Koblenz Str.Nr. 22 65 10 285 2
www.rhein-zeitung.de