[Xymon] Reload error

Joshua Hunt joshuasocrates at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:50:10 CEST 2016

I've been getting an error with Xymon since I edited the host page last,
and for the life of me I cannot figure out why. Error is as follows:

-> Recipient 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xx', timeout 15
-> 1st line: 'config hosts.cfg'
Cannot load hosts.cfg from xymond, code 7
Failed to load from xymond, reverting to file-load
Whoops! Failed to send a message (timeout)

And this repeats for a while in /alert.log. As a result, my xymon page is
currently saying it is still... Fri Jun 17 07:35:35 2016. I would like to
avoid posting my actual hosts.cfg page, but if it comes to that I will do
so. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've compared my hosts.cfg file to
others I can find, and I don't see any reason why there should be errors.

Thanks,

Joshua