[Xymon] Convert bb-mdstat for Variables XYMON

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Fri Jul 22 07:36:45 CEST 2016

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 3:31 PM FreeSoftwareServers <
freesoftwareservers at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello XYMon Guru’s!
>
> I am trying to configure bb-mdstat found on
> https://wiki.xymonton.org/doku.php/monitors:bb-mdstat , but all the
> variables point to BB*** and it doesn’t work, I think all the “scripting”
> would work If I could just figure out how to set the variables correctly,
> any chance we could get this updated for XYMON Variables.?

It's designed to run in an Xymon/BB environment, such as via xymoncmd or
bbcmd.

Note that xymoncmd (and xymonlaunch) sets BB environment variables for
backwards-compatibility, so no need to change the variables.

> Testing :
>

> donut at FileServer:/usr/lib/xymon/client/ext$ ./bb-mdstat.sh

Try:

~xymon/client/bin/xymoncmd ./bb-mdstat.sh

Cheers
Jeremy