[Xymon] Could not connect to Xymon daemon at 0:1984 (Connection refused)

Richard Jones rich at corporationpop.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 16:33:35 CEST 2016

Hi, Im having some issues with hobbitdboard/xymondboard and I have no idea
what is causing the issue. Xymon is up and running and doing it's thing
just fine, however I need to be able to use the xymondboard message. This
was working just fine, of course an update to the server has broken it.

Here's what I get

./bb 0 xymondboard

2016-07-08 15:15:26 Whoops ! Failed to send message (Connection failed)

2016-07-08 15:15:26 ->  Could not connect to Xymon daemon at 0:1984
(Connection refused)

2016-07-08 15:15:26 ->  Recipient '0', timeout 15

2016-07-08 15:15:26 ->  1st line: 'xymondboard'

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

*Rich Jones* | Web Developer
Corporation Pop
21-23 Shudehill
Manchester M4 2AF
0161 838 0808
www.corporationpop.co.uk
This email message (and any attached file) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to whom the sender intended it to be addressed and
may contain information that constitutes a trade secret, or that is
privileged, confidential or subject to copyright. No part of it may be
circulated, quoted, or reproduced without prior written approval from
Corporation Pop Ltd. The contents of this document are strictly
confidential and owned by Corporation Pop Ltd. Copyright © Corporation Pop
Ltd. All rights reserved. Corporation Pop is a limited company registered
in England + Wales. Company number 4869229. VAT number 533 8932 26.