[Xymon] Xymon stops sending alert.

Sir Balash sirbakash at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 18:42:39 CEST 2016

sorry - I have been sending by questions to a wrong email distro.

Hello,

Please what could be the reason Xymon stops sending alerts, even when
nothing has changed from the configurations.

After installing Xymon Client on Widows 2008 server, the client didn't
report to Xymon dashboard.

Also, our Oracle servers reported that Xymon is not sending alerts for the
past two weeks.

I have looked and the notifications.log to confirm.  Please I would
appreciate if you can give me an idea of what else I need to look.

Thanks,
Sir Balash