[Xymon] Seeing ref. to hobbitserver.cfg in xymond test

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Jan 27 18:18:56 CET 2016

On Wed, January 27, 2016 8:17 am, David Boyer wrote:
> Currently running xymon 4.3.17 and I see this message in the xymond test
>
> Under the "Latest error messages:"
>                  Config file hobbitserver.cfg not found
>
> Most for the time it comes out at :0:05:00.
>
> Not sure it's affecting anything, but thought I should mention it.

Hi,

By default, the old hobbitserver.cfg file is only used when the
xymonserver-migration.cfg file is loaded in. If you've been editing and
using xymonserver.cfg (the new standard filename) and are loading it
directly, you should be able to remove any references/includes for
"xymonserver-migration.cfg" out of the system.

HTH,
-jc