proxy issues

Keith Dowell snowolfex at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 22:40:54 CET 2016

Ok - been trying my BEST to track down this issue, but simple of it is we are upgrading a proxy
Going from Centos 5.11 (or 7) and from xymon 4.3.10 to Centos 6.7 and xymon 4.3.21
Should be (you would think) as simple as making sure config files are same, or basically copy the /etx/xymon over, bring down old, bring up new on old ip. What is just absolutely weird, that I have YET to track down as to why or what, suddenly now conn, ntp, http, bbd are no longer updated. Everything else seems to be working and updating from proxy to main. What I need help with is why did THOSE just stop?
I've been going through the mailing list archives - I've setup a smaller "test system(s)" at the house (all on vm), can get everything working there, but NOT on this.Just any direction on what I could specifically debug to find this problem would be a help.
Thanks
Keith Dowell