[Xymon] btrfs and file system monitoring?

Matt Goebel goebel at emunix.emich.edu
Fri Feb 19 16:11:43 CET 2016

Hey,

 Started monitoring our first SLES 12 box this week and noticed
that it is keeping track of every subvol of the boot partition.
Not sure we need to have a dozen copies of the same information?
Anyone have a clever way to just monitor the main parition and
not the subvolumes?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Goebel : goebel at emunix.emich.edu : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...