[Xymon] Displaying to different categories

Harold Thurnstein harold.thurnstein at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:09:17 CET 2016

Hi,

Is it possible to for a host to send events back to the xymon server so
that the events are displayed on the same page but under different
categories.

 For example, if I have a set of machines with several of them being
database servers, I would like all the OS information (I.e. CPUs, memory,
etc) for each host to be displayed under one section (I.e. Hosts). However
I would also like to generate events for the database servers (I.e. Table
counts, space) to be sent back to be displayed under the same page but
under a different heading (I.e. Databases).

I've searched the xymon man pages and couldn't see if this could (or
couldn't) be done. Thanks.

Hal.