[Xymon] Client data not showing up on display

john boris jborissr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:57:06 CET 2016

I am still new to Xymon coming from a long time Big Brother user. I have my
Xymon server up and running and working and I am systematically walking
through my servers and resurrecting my Big Brother clients. The Big Brother
clients are working fine so far but I am having an issue with one of them.
The client is running but it looks like the data is not getting sent to the
server.  I am looking for a good how to that describes how to install the
client on a machine or if someone has already moved from Big Brother to
Xymon how did they handle the their client transition.

TIA

--
John J. Boris, Sr.
Head Freshmen Football Coach