[Xymon] Info/Refresh updated patch

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Thu Feb 11 20:02:05 CET 2016

On 2/11/2016 9:48 AM, John Thurston wrote:
> On 2/10/2016 6:52 PM, J.C. Cleaver wrote:
>> Can you test with the following two patches? I believe these should take
>> care of the outstanding issues. It seems like some versions of Chrome
>> need the allow-modals permission as well.
>
> I've taken a fresh extract of the .25 tar and applied these two patches.

It looks like links (such as I embed in the DESCR tags) on
'svcstatus.sh?SERVICE=info' are not getting a referrer set on Chrome or
Exploder. The referrer is present with FireFox.

I suspect it is back with the "content-security-policy" again. I'll see
if I can identify the required pixie dust.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration