[Xymon] SSL cert expiration date not refreshing

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Dec 9 18:24:50 CET 2016

On 12/8/2016 8:57 AM, Kris Springer wrote:
> But after I renewed and applied the certs to our servers Xymon still
> shows the old expiration date, not the new one.

Have you confirmed the test-date displayed on the Xymon status page? Is
it possible that you are looking at an old page, and the SSL test isn't
actually being performed?

Try running xymonnnet --no-update on exactly that one host and see what
the results are. I do something like:

     xymoncmd xymonnet --no-update foo.bar.com

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration