[Xymon] no graph

Hauke Fath hf at spg.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Dec 2 13:35:43 CET 2016

On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 12:56:32 -0600, navraj shrestha wrote:
> I have  installed xymon 4.3.27 from tar file.
> Everything is working fine.
> however I cannot get any graphs.

Sounds exactly like my recent report ("Xymon installation comes up with
empty graphs"). In the end, I set up an installation from scratch
(pkgsrc net/xymon,but patches are nominal), and it showed the same
result - no (rather: empty) graphs.

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344