[Xymon] Unusual dnsreg behaviour

Richard Jones rich at corporationpop.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 14:34:00 CEST 2016

Just done a little digging and found the following in Xymon... it seems
that it has worked for a day or so and then decided not to.
Weird...

Mon Aug 29 22:10:14 2016 blue 1 days 15:21:40
Mon Aug 29 10:58:17 2016 red 11:11:57
Sat Aug 27 10:58:13 2016 green 2 days 0:00:04
Wed Aug 24 17:19:56 2016 blue 2 days 17:38:17
Wed Aug 24 17:19:14 2016 red 0:00:42
Tue Aug 23 17:14:15 2016 green 1 days 0:04:59
Tue Aug 23 17:09:49 2016 blue 0:04:26
Tue Aug 23 17:09:12 2016 red 0:00:37
Tue Aug 23 17:04:11 2016 green 0:05:01
Tue Aug 23 16:43:42 2016 blue 0:20:29
Tue Aug 23 16:32:20 2016 red 0:11:22
Tue Aug 23 16:24:17 2016 green 0:08:03

*Rich Jones* | Web Developer
Corporation Pop
21-23 Shudehill
Manchester M4 2AF
0161 838 0808
www.corporationpop.co.uk
This email message (and any attached file) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to whom the sender intended it to be addressed and
may contain information that constitutes a trade secret, or that is
privileged, confidential or subject to copyright. No part of it may be
circulated, quoted, or reproduced without prior written approval from
Corporation Pop Ltd. The contents of this document are strictly
confidential and owned by Corporation Pop Ltd. Copyright © Corporation Pop
Ltd. All rights reserved. Corporation Pop is a limited company registered
in England + Wales. Company number 4869229. VAT number 533 8932 26.