[Xymon] Service names from XymonPSClient

David Baldwin david.baldwin at ausport.gov.au
Tue Aug 9 07:05:11 CEST 2016

This works for me:

        SVC "MSSQL$MICROSOFT##WID" status=started

David.

--
David Baldwin - Senior Systems Administrator (Datacentres + Networks)
Digital Information Management and Technology

Keep up to date with what's happening in Australian sport visit http://www.ausport.gov.au

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.