[Xymon] Monitoring file sizes

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 01:42:50 CEST 2016

Hi all

I'm trying to monitor some log files on Windows 7 clients.  I have this in
the analysis.cfg file:
---
HOST=%client.*
    FILE "C:\users\user\Documents\ClientTiming*log" SIZE<500M yellow TRACK
    FILE "C:\users\user\Documents\ClientTiming*log" SIZE<1G red TRACK
    FILE "C:\users\user\Documents\ClientTrace*log"  SIZE<500M yellow TRACK
    FILE "C:\users\user\Documents\ClientTrace*log"  SIZE<1G red TRACK
---

The files are displayed but regardless of the file size, the test stays
green.

I want the test to go red when the files exceed 1GB and yellow when greater
than 500MB.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Thanks

CC