[Xymon] custom files consumed by BB Client

Dito dito74 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:36:55 CEST 2015

I'm still trying to migrate all the infrastructure away from the old
ancient BB into XYMon, I am done with the server, I am now trying to
migrate all the clients to BBWin (or WinPSClient" if that's what I'll need
to do.

The problem is that the BB client used to pick up everything inside the Log
folder specified and send it to the server, consuming all the files in
there.

So we have some .Net code that used to write ALC so that we know that data
is flowing back and forth keeping the ALC lights Green at all the time.
When there is a problem, it goes purple because files are not being written
in there (or else) and I get paged.

So now my question is, how can I migrate this to BBWin, do I need to
install the FSMon External and monitor a folder where I am going to write
the ALC?

Thank you,

Gab