[Xymon] devmon cisco 3800 template

Steve B rectifier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:51:25 CEST 2015

What I would first try to do is to go and comment out the oids/message file
for the vpn folder inside the template and see if your columns for fans,
power and cdp after that. Or just remove the vpn folder and contents.
Also check the snmp ver in the specs file. Try 1 or 2c/2 depending on what
you have.