[Xymon] http test -- 202 status red after upgrade from 4.3.21 to 4.3.23

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Mon Nov 23 23:58:13 CET 2015

On Mon, November 23, 2015 1:01 pm, Mark Felder wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 23, 2015, at 13:40, Mark Felder wrote:

>> should

>> > I think I located the problem.  This patch seems to fix it for me:
>> >
>> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/yng89h88wad6db2/xymon-fix-http-202.patch?dl=0
>> >

>> Yep, you're 100% right. Ouch.
>>
>> JC, can we get this patch committed and a release cut soon-ish?
>>

> Oh this appears to already have been committed. It should land in
> 4.3.24.

Hi,

Yep, discovered this much the same way. Looks entirely right until you
realize what's wrong... *sigh*. My testing was focused on errant 401's and
403's as well, which are supposed to be red anyway.

The fix seems to work for me and I haven't seen any other issues. There
are miscellaneous bug fixes throughout the 4.x stream, but nothing IMO as
critical as this; I'll roll xymon 4.3.24 up this evening for release.

Regards,
-jc