[Xymon] Updated EL6 package (was Re: bug in xymon-client-4.3.22-2.el6.x86_64)

Ladewig, Steven steven.ladewig at optioncare.com
Wed Nov 11 18:34:56 CET 2015

Hello,
The ports column has data enumerating the ports and connections but no graph as it did previously.
I don't have any graphs on procs but there is data in that column.

The trends page has the rrd graph does appear and is updated with the current time/date, but data stopped updating the data last friday.
I've attached and png I don't know if that will make it thru the list.

thanks

--
Steve Ladewig
Unix Engineer, Infrastructure Services