[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.22-beta Release Download

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Nov 4 01:36:17 CET 2015

On 10/29/2015 5:44 PM, J.C. Cleaver wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> Xymon-4.3.22-beta has been posted to Sourceforge, containing bug fixes and
> a smattering of new features and improvements since 4.3.21. It's reachable
> at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/xymon/files/Xymon/4.3.22/xymon-4.3.22-beta.tar.gz/download

I have another 24 behind me on 4.3.22-RC2 on Solaris. It is interacting
well with my 4.3.21 (Solaris) and 4.3.17 (CentOS) instances.

I've updated some of my production http tests to handle the change in
behavior for 301 responses. The no-showemptygroups option was needed on
my xymongen to regain the previous behavior. I've deleted some new .sh
scripts from cgi-secure. And I'm loving the noflap tag.

Has anyone else anyone turned up oddities with 4.3.22-RC2 ?
Has anyone else deployed it?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services