[Xymon] Anyone got a patch for the 24-hour limit on ACKS? Or a script to invoke acknowledge.sh?

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Nov 3 19:47:11 CET 2015

Hi Betsy,

There's a possibility this might be fixed in RC2. If you get a chance,
would you be able to test it out on your side? If the issue continues to
occur, can you add a ACK_COOKIE_EXPIRATION= line to xymonserver.cfg, and
set the value to something higher than 86400 (1 day)? I'm not completely
convinced it's related, but that's the only magic value relating to
cookie codes that's set to 1 day itself now.

HTH,
-jc