[Xymon] CPU "flapping status" after updating to 4.3.20

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Tue May 19 23:48:41 CEST 2015

This afternoon, I updated my Xymon installation to 4.3.20 from 4.3.19.

Since that point, every host in my configuration shows CPU as recently
green, and when I go into the CPU status, every one of them...including
the Xymon server itself...shows "WARNING: Flapping status" at the top
of their page...even though the history doesn't show any change in
status, at all, from green.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever
just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1