[Xymon] Fw: Need some assistance with graphs, please.

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Thu May 7 01:32:18 CEST 2015

Missed the list...

=G=
From: Galen Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 7:31 PM
To: Vernon Everett; Keith Dowell
Subject: Re: [Xymon] Need some assistance with graphs, please.

I know I'm late to the party but one thing I haven't seen is whether these are NCV graphs and if they are defined as such in the server config file.  Or if they are custom graphs using the data channel.  Also, are your tests running every 5 minutes or do you have a custom time (this bit me)?  I actually set mine up to be split_ncv but I can't see that being an issue here (necessarily).  Could you post (have you posted) what you have defined for GRAPHS (note, I found a tidbit somewhere that said to add "ncv" to definition), TEST2RRD and your ncv definition.

=G=