remove or drop data with incorrect columns, with bad characters or perhaps linefeed as part of name

Michael Resnick sys1002 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 15:22:43 CEST 2015

I have some bash scripts that do testing, and apparently because it is the last parameter read from a data file ( CSV) , it adds a linefeed or something. In the Hist and histlogs it shows up as a ? at the end of the name.
How do I drop these, since they are all purple and alerting, after I fixed the issue.
I really would like to keep all the other data,  since it does have historical value( about 40 tests )

Thanks !