[Xymon] Run Single Test

John Tullis john at executech.com
Thu Mar 26 18:46:43 CET 2015

Cool! So my hosts file would look something like this?

0.0.0.0         domain1.com # NOCONN dnsreg:10
0.0.0.0         domain2.com # NOCONN dnsreg:11
0.0.0.0         domain3.com # NOCONN dnsreg:12
0.0.0.0         domain4.com # NOCONN dnsreg:16
0.0.0.0         domain5.com # NOCONN dnsreg:20

John Tullis