[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.19-rc1 available

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Mar 25 09:09:06 CET 2015

Hello all!

A pre-release (RC1) candidate of Xymon 4.3.19 has been posted to
SourceForge and should be slowly making its way through the mirror system
now! You can pick it up at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xymon/files/Xymon/4.3.19-rc1/

There are a fair number of bug fixes in it, so I'd definitely appreciate
as many people as possible taking it for a spin. WinPS Client processing
should be better supported, and a number of issues with logfetch have been
fixed (particularly in unusual filtration and regex situations). Please
see the RELEASENOTES and Changelog for a full list.

New features include additional "xymondboard" filters, EXTIME= rule
support, compiler/building fixes,  more efficient operation while running
in --debug mode.

If you notice any (new) bugs, or if I missed any patches or current
issues, let me know! If no major problems pop up, I'm shooting to release
4.3.19 final some time this weekend.

Regards,

-jc