[Xymon] Xymon PowerShell Windows client

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Sun Mar 22 01:40:01 CET 2015

Hi all,

For some reason, my spam filter seems to have been penalizing xymon emails
(perhaps a few too many commits coming through ;) ), and I missed this
entire thread.

I've just pushed an update into 4.3.19 that should take care of adding
this into the RRD parsers: https://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/7609/. It
seems to work on reports from my Win8x64 machine, but additional testing
and validation would be greatly appreciated.

In somewhat related news:

I'm still looking at a few bug reports that I believe I missed (thank
goodness for list archives!), but I'm currently hoping to put together a
4.3.19-RC1 within the next few days. And if all goes well, a full release
perhaps by the end of this coming week.

Regards,

-jc