[Xymon] DOWNTIME accross multiple days

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Mar 11 03:49:17 CET 2015

On 11 March 2015 at 13:24, Brandon Dale <BDale at kitchengroup.com.au> wrote:

> I’m still having trouble getting my head around this, if I have this:
>

> DOWNTIME=serbia:51:2300:0400:offline
>
> Planned downtime: Fri/Mon:2300:0400 (status:serbia) (cause:offline)

Yes, you might want to test it and see.  According to the man page for
xymongrep, you can run "xymongrep" on a host that has DOWNTIME specified,
and it will tell you INSIDESLA or OUTSIDESLA depending on whether it's
outside or inside of the DOWNTIME.  (SLA is the opposite of DOWNTIME.)
 However I've not been able to get xymongrep to do this.

But I think your above example is the same as
"serbia:5:2300:0400:offline,serbia:1:2300:0400:offline".