[Xymon] df hanging will cause xymon-client to hang.

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at ca.rutgers.edu
Thu Jun 18 15:15:41 CEST 2015

You do eventually find out when the status turns purple.

This is a pretty hard one to deal with, from my experience. A hang on something NFS-related is pretty difficult to get out of. I've seen that mounting NFS with the "bg" option can improve this somewhat, but that might create other problems.

--
____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
 ||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
 || \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu - 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
 ||  \\  Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
      `'