[Xymon] Multiple Colo's

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Wed Jun 17 23:55:50 CEST 2015

Yes, you do a summary on the 10 servers to the 11th one.

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Lee J. Imber
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 4:20 PM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] Multiple Colo's

Greetings Xymoner’s,

Looking for some help/advice on setting up multiple Xymon displays.

Currently I have a xymon server running in each (10) individual colo's monitoring its local hosts. I would like to have a xymon display independent of all of these individual servers and call it a “11th" location which aggregates the 10 colo's into one “master” display. This master display would simply show 10 dots, one for each colo. If any host in any of the 10 colo’s displays a color that would be reflected in this master display.

Is this possible?

Attached is a simple topology map and a link in case the attachment gets stripped.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2198112/Xymon%20Multiple%20Colos.pdf

Thanks!

Lee

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.