[Xymon] Xymon server report purple because custom client script do not report often enough

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 23:04:44 CEST 2015

You'll want to set the lifetime so that it spans several reporting
intervals.  The default interval is 5 minutes, with a lifetime of 30
minutes, so that multiple reports can be missed before it shows purple
dots.  With a 60 minute interval, you should set the lifetime to at least
120:   status+120

Ralph Mitchell