[Xymon] All Xymon rrd graphs suddenly haywire

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 22:50:24 CEST 2015

I had the exact same thing happen a couple of months ago, with
xymon-4.3.12.  I don't know what triggered it, and it was only a
short-duration spike, then everything returned to normal.

The majority of my client systems are real machines.  There are some VMs
running in qemu-kvm on RHEL5, and some other VMs in VMware

My xymon server is also a real machine,

Ralph Mitchell