[Xymon] displaying external content within xymon ?

Randall Badilla rbadillarx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:39:44 CET 2015

hi all:
I wish you a very healthy and happy new year 2k15.
My boss want to display external content within xymon. Let me explain; he
want to be able to display
weather information (related to our DC) and so on.
for example our PDU have embeded webserver which show circuit charge, temp
and so on.
So I want to place a page called PDU or wthatever and click over an object
and then see content of the webserver PDU.
Put that info over header o footer webpage is a non-sense. So seems to be a
kind of test but before mess up everything over our xymon server, whant to
hear some feedback from you; masters?

Can be this goal be done? Any suggestion about best aproach?

Thanks in advanced and have a nice day!

--
===
Muy  Próspero Año 2K15!