[Xymon] Xymon - Graphing

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Fri Feb 27 22:23:06 CET 2015

On Fri, February 27, 2015 10:04 am, Sheldon Campbell wrote:
> Hi I hope somebody can help me with this issue.   I have trending and
> graphing enabled within XYMON and it is working however I am trying to
> increase the thickness of the actual graph lines within the graph itself.
>  Could somebody tell me how to do this and in which file?Is it part of
> this found within rrddefinitions.cfg ?
> []	# 576 datapoints w/ 5 minute interval = 48 hours @ 5 min
> avg.	RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:576	# 576 datapoints w/ 6*5 minute averaged = 12
> days @ 30 min avg.	RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:6:576	# 576 datapoints w/ 24*5 minute
> averaged = 48 days @ 2 hour avg.	RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:24:576	# 576 datapoints
> w/ 288*5 minute averaged = 576 days @ 1 day avg.	RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:288:576

Hi,

The definitions for the look and feel of the RRDs (outside of data points)
are in the graphs.cfg file. Those definitions are used by showgraphs.cgi
when displaying the RRDs themselves.

https://www.xymon.com/help/manpages/man5/graphs.cfg.5.html
https://www.xymon.com/help/manpages/man1/showgraph.cgi.1.html

Regards,